Premier League News | 8th Nov
The John Dykes Show | 8th Nov
Turn Off Light
Latest Premier League News
- Manchester United are preparing to offer Anthony Martial a new contract worth £45m a year including bonuses.
- Romelu Lukaku is training alone in order to recover from a hamstring problem in time for Sunday’s Manchester derby.
- PSV Eindhoven forward Hirving Lozano has named Manchester United and Barcelona as his preferred destinations if he were to leave his current club.
- Nicolas Pepe has hinted he is ready to leave Lille sparking a potential move to Arsenal who are interested in the winger.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp held an inquest at Melwood on Wednesday following the disappointing 2-0 loss to Red Star Belgrade.
- Fulham will consider hiring Scott Parker if Slavisa Jokanovic is sacked as manager following their poor start to the season.
- Inter Milan will not consider bids of less than £100m for Manchester United target Milan Skriniar.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri will block West Ham’s approach to sign Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan in January.
- Manchester United are interested in signing Sampdoria’s 22-year-old Danish defender Joachim Andersen.
- The SFA reached a decision on Daniel Candeias’ red card appeal on Wednesday evening but will not release their verdict until Thursday.
- Manchester City defender Aymeric Laporte is being left out of Didier Deschamps’ France squads because he is regarded as a ‘loner’.
- Arsenal are keeping an eye on Juventus defender Mehdi Benatia ahead of a January offer because they believe he is unhappy at the Serie A club.
- Manchester City ignored warnings from their own staff when agreeing a sponsorship deal with a construction company accused of mistreating migrant workers.
- Premier League clubs have begun voicing their frustrations over Tottenham’s ongoing stadium delays.
- Tiger Woods has turned down at least £2.5m to play in the European Tour’s inaugural event in Saudi Arabia next year.
- Javi Gracia has agreed a new three-year contract at Watford.
- Mousa Dembele could be out for about six weeks with an ankle injury that he suffered in Tottenham’s 3-2 win at Wolves last Saturday.
- Sam Underhill is in line to start for England against New Zealand at Twickenham on Saturday in place of the injured Tom Curry.