Latest Transfer News – 16th November 2018
ESPN FC Full Show – 16 November 2018
Turn Off Light
Latest Transfer News
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is lining up a £20m deal for Atletico Madrid ace Diego Godin.
- Bayern Munich have sounded out Zinedine Zidane as their new boss to replace Niko Kovac in a major blow to Manchester United.
- Manchester United have been told they need to dig deeper to land Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar, having had a £53m offer rejected.
- Chelsea and Arsenal have joined the race to sign Brazilian full-back Emerson.
- Manchester City are keen on Real Betis left-back Junior Firpo.
- Liverpool centre-back Joel Matip is reportedly being chased by relegation candidates Fulham.
- Marcos Rojo is wanted by Wolves and Manchester United are prepared to let him leave.
- Wembley’s bag ban caused chaos as thousands of fans were left in huge queues after England’s win over the USA.
- Premier League clubs have voted to retain the summer transfer window that closes before the start of the season.
- Alexis Sanchez’s arrival at Manchester United has contributed to a ten per cent rise in the club’s wage bill.
- Record-breaking swimmer Adam Peaty has urged the sport’s governing body to embrace the idea of a professional league.
- Gordon Taylor has ignited a civil war at the Professional Footballers’ Association after trying to oust his own chairman in a bitter power struggle.
- Manchester United are set to swerve Gary Neville’s Hotel Football as their attempts to put an end to their transport shambles continue.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is determined to sign Napoli ace Kalidou Koulibaly – which could pave the way for Eric Bailly’s move to Arsenal.
- Leigh Griffiths has given Celtic a massive boost by returning to training.
- Rangers youngster Aidan McAdams insists he had no problems crossing the Old Firm divide, having joined from Celtic last year.
- Ricky Sbragia has tipped Scott McTominay to be Scotland’s midfield enforcer for the next decade.
- Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has revealed the first conversation he had with Kris Boyd was to convince him not to quit football.
- Former Aberdeen midfielder Nicky Low is training with Greenock Morton.
- Rangers are refusing to back down in their battle with the SFA over the Daniel Candeias red card saga.
- Former Celtic winger Patrick Roberts has revealed he plans to stay with Girona despite speculation linking him with a return to parent club Manchester City.
- Aberdeen director Dave Cormack has revealed his ambitious blueprint to help make the Dons a smash-hit in the USA.